Forum Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Errors

There is a big work behind a Forum & we always work hard to make it the best
    Unfortunately, problems can also arise that we try to solve
    We always test with Explorer & Edge (in this Forum there are advantages & disadvantages with both) but if you see a problem, write here.

Problem Right Now

A problem in a New Post doesn't work: Manage Attachments
    We are working hard to solve the problem

Comment

Hello Pelle,

For me ist seems there is a time out after login from about 5 minutes or so.
      If I write a post in lesser than 5 minutes mostly the posting process works normal. But if I need longer than five minutes I get a message that I have no rights.

BR Olaf

Comment

Sry Olaf, a question that was too long to get an answer...mostly because, we had no answer. Believe me, hard work was done in the background.

Manage Attachments: This problem was solved 'a bit' quickly & we at GPL4U were completely innocent.

The speed of our Forum has been a disaster over the last six months & has caused many problems - Log in, write a post, yes everything...even just looking around in Post
        Several may have noticed that we have been down for hours with 'Database error'.
        This was because we have moved to a completely new system & we can now say: All problems are solved

Comment

Thank you, Pelle (and all involved people)!

Comment

The joy was a little too short & we got into new problems - switching from being Lotus to BRM too often - we send the deepest regrets

Manage Attachments: Unfortunately, the problem has also returned here

Comment

Still problems with Manage Attachments (folders are moved faster than we can follow)
              Unfortunately, problems have also arisen with our mail accounts...pace as our good old postman

Comment

Manage Attachments: Problem are solved...again

Edit:
                It seems to have succeeded in getting all previous 'Manage Attachments' from previous Post with & it works.

We are getting closer & closer to being finished in the new system, a little patience yet
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Pelle_B; 16-04-19, 09:53.

Comment

Total Crash

A huge crash again, the accident continues on the new server, we here at GPL4U can only regret the deepest
                  ...on the other hand, now it can only go one way...better
                  Attached Files

Comment

Only fault right now (of those we can find) is the one Olaf mentions in Post #3

Only tip, put in remain Log In

Forgot to say:

Before writing a Post: Go Advanced (maybe it also works without) our Forum uses *Auto Save* & if the Forum goes down while writing, the next time it asks:
                    Restore Auto-Saved Content
                    ... everything you have written will now automatically pop up
                    Last edited by Pelle_B; 29-04-19, 09:44.

Comment

Lotus Speed

Right now: Everything works & Forum is back in Lotus speed...hope it stays

Comment

Forum Maintenance

News
                        The night between the 30th and 31st of May wewill carry out a planned maintenance on the underlying infrastructure for thewebsites and all e-mail services, and this will mean that you will not be ableto reach your sites or your mailboxes between approximately 22:00 and 06:00 (CEST)

Comment

Win10/Explorer11/Tube

WOW updates often come to Windows 10 & many of them are pretty big.
                          Don't know exactly which one solved the problem with: Insert video...but now YouTube for example works in Explorer 11

Think I want to tease you with a Danish video, The Grand Cousin's 'Dowel Op', a song we first heard this year high up in Jylland. The text is about getting double up on a Bar, it was also on a Bar we heard it

Comment

Big thanks to Roo for making us aware of the problem of uploading Avatar.

Everyone can now get their Avatar/Signature/Profile picture & more

*Signature in all your Post:
                            1. Settings/Edit Signature
                            2. Upload/link to a pic
                            3. Touch image & make it a link wherever you want

When you are done, you now have a signature in every future Post

Messages (PM) are widely used here in Forum, so we have changed max up to 1000
                            Last edited by Pelle_B; 29-09-19, 15:07.

Comment

Mail Error

We currently have a problem with mails sent from Forum.
                              This means you will not receive any mail when there is, for example, a PM for you or a new Post is written.
                              We are again working on high pressure

Edit: Solved...maybe
                              Last edited by Pelle_B; 09-12-19, 21:52.

Comment

Working...
                              X