Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old: TEAM-FIVE (DGPLS)

(Link: *TEAM-FIVE* to view the page)

Unbelievable what you can find on an old hard drive, a TEAM page from 2002.
    Unfortunately, this is the only thing I can find from the good old days in Danish GPL...if you see this & have links to more old Danish/Norwegian, please write

DGPLS (Danish Grand Prix Legends Society) was really big in 2002, run in 4 divisions according to how fast you were after GPLRank (4 servers every 14 days) & we had many brothers from NGPLS (Norway) & Sweden that came to.

The story behind TEAM-FIVE:
    This TEAM was created a little in provocation against the new rules with points in DGPLS in 2002 (not meant to be evil, but fun).
    Håvard (Norway) & I started talking together & agreed we went out of our TEAMs & create our own for the 2002 season & in our favorite car, Lotus 49

I don't remember point system how many to win & down, but it was given plus & minus points after which car you drove:
    -5 Lotus
    -3 Eagle
    -3 Ferrari
    -0 Brabham
    +3 Cooper
    +5 Honda
    +7 BRM
    ...& the idea for Team name was created, TEAM minus 5: TEAM-FIVE

Last edited by Pelle_B; 27-04-23, 21:05.

More old, GPLWC 2003 SWEDEN vs DENMARK …& Watkins Glen

Comment

Race reports 2006h-2008v:

I did make race reports from my old replays. Here is the index of this races:

1967-40thWC index.jpg2008GPLWC index.jpgNGPLS index.jpg

A lot of data here. I can upload replays or upload the race reports where is less data and easier to find what happened in those races.

Comment

I'm interested in those reports Björn. We already have a few race reports from 2008 WC at http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:events/season/WC2008/
        Groundhog GPL Weekly / Custom Rank
        www.formulado.hu/weekly

Gumball GT 2022 Trophy

Comment

Originally posted by fajanko View Post
          I'm interested in those reports Björn. We already have a few race reports from 2008 WC at http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:events/season/WC2008/
          Great Jani...we're working on high pressure uploading
          Unfortunately, I see nothing on your link with WC2008
          Edit: Oops, was a little too fast...missing 3x
          Discovering I was in GPLWC2007, but in 2008 I only drove GT-Legends
          Last edited by Pelle_B; 07-01-20, 21:09.

Comment

[QUOTE]fajanko: I'm interested in those reports Björn. We already have a few race reports from 2008 WC at http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:events/season/WC2008/ [QUOTE]

Great Jani Nice statistics, very well done. I didn't know you had parts of 2008WC in Weekly . Here coming some more, nice to include.

ftp-problem here not solved yet...
            Last edited by Bjørn Finnestad; 08-01-20, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjørn Finnestad View Post

Try 'Manage Attacments'...but maybe max 10mb
              Attached Files

Comment

Race Reports 1967-40thWC, 2008GPLWC and NGPLS 2006 autumn to 2008 spring

Here are my race reports. Unzip the files. Open the folder you want and klick at “index”. Some long filenames are extra screenshots and can be opened directly (outside index-file).
                I was reserve-driver in 1967-40thWC and 2008GPLWC. NGPLS was the Norwegian league.

GPL reports 1967-40thWC: GPL reports 1967-40thWC.zip

GPL reports 2008GPLWC: GPL reports 2008GPLWC.zip

GPL_reports_NGPLS: GPL_reports_NGPLS.zip

If someone want replays, I can send them too, just ask.

Bjørn
                Last edited by Bjørn Finnestad; 09-01-20, 19:38.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bjørn Finnestad;1655][QUOTE]fajanko: I'm interested in those reports Björn. We already have a few race reports from 2008 WC at http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:events/season/WC2008/

Great Jani Nice statistics, very well done. I didn't know you had parts of 2008WC in Weekly . Here coming some more, nice to include.

Yes. With the help of Marcos.
                  I have to reorganize the season slightly.
                  Thanks for the replays!
                  j.
                  Groundhog GPL Weekly / Custom Rank
                  www.formulado.hu/weekly

Gumball GT 2022 Trophy

Comment

Warnings, I was coming to think about this two:

Date in race-reports can be wrong if the replay is a cut out of the original replay (to save filesize). If you find odd date, let me hear. I can find the original files in old backups, as some was catched after race and not given name then. [EDIT:] WC2008 is correct.

Bug in replay analyser: Invalid lap is in a report (Kyalami 22.04.2008) 1:18s not realistic. In the replay the car disappears a lot of times (bad internet then). The lap is coded as invalid but is in the report. Lucky this time isn’t registered in player-ini. But I was first on grid, the race server accepted this, anyway I had wheelspin in this start…
                    Last edited by Bjørn Finnestad; 12-01-20, 16:35.

Comment

Working...
                    X