Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECCI Trackstar 6000 wheel and pedals

Hi everyone, it's been a while!
    I have retired from sim racing since I sold my place in France and moved back to England en route to Australia next year. I have nowhere to setup my rig in our small apartment and I am focusing on my climbing which does not permit me the time needed for practicing for the races these days.
    As a result I have my wheel and pedals that need a good home.

Dag has kindly allowed me to post here to let the community know they are up for grabs. They are listed on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394218473896 if you want to have a look. Feel free to contact me via ebay, or here, with any questions (or offers).

They are in great condition, really solid and easy to get running on a modern pc.

in brief:
    ECCI TrackStar 6000 Steering wheel, with paddles and buttons.
    Pedal set with clutch and ECCI USB connection addon.

With some spare parts including alternative springs for your pedal pressure preference and user manual.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you are not in the market for new wheel and pedals, maybe you know someone that might be interested? I would appreciate any help in finding a new home for them.

Cheers,
    roo
    Attached Files
    roo
    The House
    The House on Vimeo
    mixcloud

Hey Roo

I have retired from sim racing
    Good to hear from you...but retired from sim racing, not good

Congratulations on the sale of the house & from what I can see, you have sold the steering wheel & pedals.
    We have just finished the house outside/inside & the garden, now we can relax.

Wish you all the best & hope to hear from you again

Comment

Hi Pelle,
      Yep, wheel & pedals have sold now. Bit of a bargain at £200 but hey.
      Like all retiring race drivers you can’t rule out a return somewhere down the line

Take care all, happy racing
      roo
      The House
      The House on Vimeo
      mixcloud

Comment

Working...
      X