Logitech G25/G27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G25/G27

If you meant to install GPL was hard...this can become even more complicated

Of course you must install the Logitech software, don't use the supplied CD but get latest version here
    GPL is really hard & if your steering wheel does not work so you can control the car...it's impossible to discover how much fun it is to drive GPL
    I must admit, my first attempt to install GPL & use GPLshift went totally wrong. I threw therefore H-Shifter away & uses gearshift buttons on the steering wheel...& without installing GPLshift.

After numerous attempts & with tips from friends in Vroc ...I came to this solution: (hope you understand, my pictures are of course in Danish)

This is important if you use my settings:
    Open your CORE file, it is here: C:\GPL ...& use these SETTINGS

[ Joy ]
    allow_force_feedback = 1
    force_feedback_damping = 40
    force_feedback_latency = 0
    max_steering_torque = 540

When you start the GPL use this option (If you experience GPL can't remember after calibrate...delete your 'controls' file located in this folder: C:\GPL\players\Your__Name
    ...If you are lucky...it creates a new one that will Work.

When you are in GPL...before you jump in your car, you should take a look at the setup. Steering Ratio should be set to 16:1

A little fun, exactly the same setting as the good old Microsoft Sidewinder FF steering Wheel in Steering Ratio.

Windows 10 Fix

Oops, after a Windows 10 update...your G27 is now a Driving Force Wheel
    You quickly discover the problem after Win 10 update, if you take a boot or start the PC up the next day. Your G27 spins around completely confused & you've got a Driving Force in your Logitech profile.

Remember: Update your Logitech software here ...& follow the video.
    Windows 10 Anniversary...look here

Update
    After countless updates for Windows 10...no problems. Don't be afraid to install GTL or GPL on Win10, it works perfectly...right now

Comment

Logitech Software

Pedals don't Work

Solution
      C:\Program Files\Logitech\Gaming Software & 'LWEMon', Right click press 'Properties' 'Compatibility' 'Run the Application Compatibility Troubleshooter'
      ...now there's a box open, Test. Start GPL in Logitech Profiles (it automatically pops up) & your pedals work. Remember, save in the box that opened.
      The next day you may get a shock pedal is dead...just do it all over Again, you may need to reboot
      ...this really solved the problem, pedals were alive the first time I was in GPL, on my SSD
      This on a Windows 10 Pro x64 fully updated.

Comment

Hmm, I've seen that there was problems for the Logitech G29/920 with Windows 10 and the pedals.. I wonder if they have tried this over at SRMZ?

Comment

Problems with GPL copi install

Unfortunately, we only have the G25 & G27, one thing is certain...Logitech software + GPL is

*This is a continuation of this Thread with copy install & problems it can provide with G25/G27.*

No problem copying GPL, but when we need our G25/G27 to work again...yes
          Logitech software x64 was installed & everything works in Logitech with pedal calibration regardless of whether it's for combined pedals, steering wheel, buttons & more.
          Even the old profile seems to work with button recordings & we start up the GPL...pedals are dead If the 'dot' is removed in combined pedals, it works in GPL, but it was not the intention
          Now the good old Control Panel/Devices & Printers were opened in Win10, right click on your G27 & 'dot' in combined pedals. Restarting PC & Logitech software does not start, but pedals work as combined in GPL ...& still the same after countless restart, only minus, recorded buttons don't Work.

The solution from Post #3 didn't work in this case.

Comment

Working...
          X