• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia III

Mafia 3 is here

Comment

MAFIA III Cheat

Yes Jonny...lots of shooting, unfortunately there is someone who shoots back
      ...but what do you do when you hate to die ?...you cheat

This trainer works perfectly & is free of virus (Checked in Malwarebytes) & does not destroy the original game, nothing should be entered into the 'Steam/Mafia 3' folder.
      ...download here. Remember, Push the screen to switch from 'Num Lock' keys, to just 1 & so on. There is sound in game when you activate & switch off.
      Attached Files

Comment

Races & Car Customization

Completed Mafia 3 & maybe put it away?...in with the latest updates & you can run different races in new cars...& you can make them all better in garage
        Remember the man who supply weapons & more, here you can also get better things for your car...for example, better top speed.

You might get a shock when you see the lap record on the track, but trust me...you will beat them. The new 'Griffin Marauder' is really fast, but also 'De'Leo Traviata' is good when it has been in the garage.

Here 'De'Leo Traviata' been through a nearly 6-minute race & is well injured but a new 'Griffin Marauder' is ready for the next race

Comment

MAFIA 3 & Wheel

Especially after the race update, here is really needed steering wheel & pedals...& maybe you are Lucky to get your G27 to act in Mafia 3.
          Unfortunately I can't write a complete guide, just like in GPL...my pedals do not work. The steering wheel does work perfectly.

Mafia 3 does not support the steering Wheel & pedals, but you can try to download x360ce, unzip to your Steam folder\SteamApps\common\Mafia III

Comment

Faster, Baby!

We have had questions about the music in this trailer from Faster, Baby!

Comment

Working...
            X